Coffee Fundraiser Facts:
- Everyone likes coffee — or knows someone who does (adults that is…) and a Copper Creek Coffee FUNdraiser is both FUN and Effective!
- Coffee is HOT! (and no, we’re not talking temperature;) More than 80% of all adults drink coffee — and sales of specialty / gourmet coffees are growing at more than 20% per year!
- Up to 50% margin on coffee sales
- Customized labels makes the buying process personal to your school or organization
- Turnkey program with step-by-step instruction, forms, and all the organizational support your school or group might need to BREW UP big profits!
- Small minimum orders
- Exceptional coffee that rivals the best gourmet brands on the market
We are proud to offer a dark and light roast of Copper Creek Coffee for your coffee fundraiser. Copper Creek Coffee is 100% Arabica coffee. Our boutique coffee is roasted to order (right here in the Northwest) and shipped the same day for the freshest possible coffee experience.
- Copper Creek Light – A Sumatra and Central America blend, this coffee is light with a bright fruit acidity, medium/full body, cedar wood spice, and dark chocolate notes. A cup of Copper Creek Light is a great all-around coffee and it’s a real crowd pleaser!
- Copper Creek Dark – This is a classic Northern Italian dark roast and it’s our most popular coffee. You’ll find it to be lively, with well-rounded body and hints of soft caramel cocoa. Although dark, it has a velvety smooth taste that have many people saying they prefer it over other well-known gourmet brands.
Try Copper Creek Coffee for your next fundraiser. We’re here to make sure it’s a success and to help you each step of the way!